Thank you for your support to Adenland Group of Companies Sdn Bhd (“Companies”) and our many projects. In view of the coming into force of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”), we wish to assure you that we respect your privacy and are committed to observing and safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data.
1. The Nature of Your Personal Data That We Collect and Have Collected
- This includes your name, mobile number, e-mail address, and/ or such other information identifiable to you (“Personal Data”) required for the purposes below.
2. Purposes of Collecting and Processing Your Personal Data
- The Purposes include a) for all such matters relating to the Companies’ business activities and operations; b) for compliance under governing laws, governmental regulations, financing requirements and/or legal processes; c) for administrative purposes; and d) for promotional and/or marketing activities/research (where applicable).
- By virtue of you having provided us with your Personal Data you are deemed to have consented to our collection, retention and/or processing of your Personal Data for the above purposes.
3. Are You Obliged to Provide Your Personal Data
- The provision and processing of your Personal Data for the purposes in Paragraph 2.1(a) - (c) are mandatory while Paragraph 2.1 (d) is optional. Your refusal to provide or limiting our processing of your Personal Data will result in us not being able to carry out the respective purposes. In relation to Paragraph 2.1 (d), you may withdraw your consent to us by notifying us as described in Paragraph 7 below.
4. To Whom Your Personal Data Will Be Disclosed To
- Disclosure will only be made to relevant governmental authorities, utilities companies, financial institutions, solicitors and any other third party service providers in connection with the operation of Companies’ businesses (where applicable).
- We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
6. Data Transfer & Sharing
- Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your Personal Data to another member of our Group or third party service or product providers which we are established, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
7. Enquiries, Corrections & Deletion
- If you would like to make any enquiries, request correction, deletion of the personal data, kindly please contact the following email:
- This Notice may be amended/revised from time to time and unless otherwise provided, shall take effect immediately upon posting. Such amendments shall be placed on the Companies’ website.